Process of building a Fire Truck
• Car design and modeling: At this stage, you need to have a three-dimensional model of the vehicle needed to convert the user.
Generally, car makers do not make the car's three-dimensional design public, so it's necessary to model the three-dimensional design
of the vehicle by an elaborate engineering team in real-world dimensions and sizes.
After modeling the car (chassis) in the next steps, it is possible to check the items required, including the volume of water and foam reservoirs,
supplies and equipment, a separate cabin to carry operating personnel. In the next section, based on the original chassis data, different parts
of the car are designed individually.
Three-dimensional modeling of the auxiliary chassis: The auxiliary chassis is designed worldwide and in accordance with the Bodybuilders
Guide, and is mounted on the main chassis of the bolt and nut. The auxiliary chassis will be the interface for mounting all equipment on
the main chassis, and no attachments should be made directly to the main chassis of the welder or bolt.
Three-dimensional tank model: Water and foam reservoirs are designed based on the volume of water and foam needed and the type of
The type of drainage and exits, overflow, ventilation and other equipment on the tank are fully modeled at this stage.
• Super-Straight 3D Model: At this stage, a three-dimensional model of equipment storage chambers and pump will be designed in three
dimensions,depending on the customer's requirements and the items and equipment to be mounted on the vehicle.
• Load analysis on the axes: After completing the design and modeling of all parts, the details of the weight of each of them, together with its
impact point, are given in a specific software and thus the total load is calculated on each axle of the car. If the load on the axles is approved
according to the manufacturer's standard, the subsequent design stages will continue and if not approved, the design of the structure will change
to the extent that it covers the automotive industry standards.
• Mechanical analysis of parts (static analysis): At this stage, analyzes such as stress analysis, strain and strain of the software are performed
in order to ensure adequate resistance of the components of the vehicle, including the suprastrucker of the chamber and the rear structure of
the car for various operations.
Construction of parts: At this stage, after the completion of the studies, the completion of the design and analysis of the software for different
parts of the automobile and its parts, the plans for each piece are presented to the relevant production units at the factory for the start
of construction operations.
Each piece will be ready to be mounted and assembled on the car after passing various stages of quality control.
• Vehicle assembly: After the parts are manufactured and approved from the factory's quality control unit, the parts are ready to be mounted and
assembled on the vehicle. At this stage, using the technologies of the day of automobile, the parts are mounted on the car.
Note that the importance of assembling the Narfoum Manufacturing Vehicle is that no attachment or rivet is used to assemble the body
and its components, and is entirely carried out using special world-class automotive adhesives, The exterior beauty and quality of the car make
a great contribution.
Testing: In addition to the various tests performed during the car manufacturing process, in order to ensure correct and non-defective
performance of the car after the completion of the car, final tests (including hydrostatic test of water and foam reservoirs, test of pressure
and pressure Pump, thickness test and color quality). Testing such as the performance test of the electric vehicle parts, the pump test
and its performance, the road test of the car, in which the performance of the car is carried out on asphalt and non-asphalt road paths
with different slopes on the final product.
• Delivering the final product: After completion of the design, construction, assembly and testing of the vehicle, the finished product is ready to
be delivered to the customer. In fire trucks, in addition to water tanks and water and foam pumps, a variety of accessories can be provided at
the customer's request. These equipment, such as:
• Types of portable pumps
• Foam barrels
• Types of Extinguishing Capsules
• Emergency power generator
• Types of hoses, cylinders and transformers
• Types of emergency lighting system
• Relief and rescue kit types
• Individual respiratory equipment
• Firefighting clothes
The auxiliary equipment can vary depending on environmental conditions and vehicle use for different projects.
• Operation training and maintenance: At the time of delivery to the customer, the correct operation of the vehicle is taught to the operator,
and along with each vehicle, a manual is provided, including the important issues of the use and maintenance of the vehicle to the customer. .
In the training sessions, familiarization with various electrical and mechanical parts of the car, performing the required tests, proper operation
principles and servicing and maintenance of the vehicle are taught to the executive.
With the understanding of the growing demand of the various industries and institutions of the country in supplying the requirements in
the fire-fighting vehicles sector, the energy co-operation company, with the assistance of European leading companies, is equipping its facilities
with a step towards the construction and equipment ofworld day high-quality fire-fighting vehicles .
تعداد بازدید: 61