Ali Hosseini stated: Following the announcement of a fire in this city, a team of rescue and fire brigades was sent to the scene of the incident with the police emergency number 110.
The head of the Taibad Fire Department continued: In the initial investigation, it was found that the gas leak of one of the kitchen appliances and oxygen reaching it led to the explosion of this residential unit, and the sound of the explosion was felt up to a radius of one kilometer.
He said: After this incident, with the help of rescue forces, two middle-aged men with severe burns of more than 50% were taken to Khatam Al Anbia Hospital in Taibad.
Hosseini added: In addition to the damages, the doors and windows of the residential unit were also destroyed in this incident.
نیاز به مشاوره دارید؟
مشاوره - خرید و شارژ کپسول آتش نشانی داخلی 100
مشاوره و خرید تجهیزات اعلام و اطفای حریق داخلی 108